Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Perils and Pitfalls of Allowing Anonymous Comments on My Blog

An anonymous commentator whom I took to be David, addressed as David in comment responses, and who NEVER corrected my use of the name David if he is not, apparently is not the David/volfan007 of Grace and Truth infamy. He is simply one of the thousands and thousands of Anonymous blog commentators out there.

I have edited my previous post to reflect this claim.

For the time being at least, I have made the choice to restrict comments to only registered users of Blogger who have completed a profile. Blogger users who register only to receive a pseudonym are subject to having their comments removed regardless of their content.

One of my email addresses is available in my profile for non registered users to comment directly to me.

No comments: