Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Grrrrrr.....

Those who notice my Facebook status changes lately may have seen some evidence that Blogitch's 'necrotizing nemesis' has been making a nuisance of itself lately. I've spoken with my neuro's nurse and we've decided to move my September appointment up a couple of weeks so 'da man' can evaluate.

It's so hard to know with much certainty if feeling like 'Flopsy, Dropsy, and Cottontail' all rolled into one is a passing thing or part of the inevitable ratcheting up of the disease process. Gratefully, other than just having to experience bizarre messages from my legs and forearms, I'm functioning fine and have no indication that that's going to change.
Sent via BlackBerry from SunCom Wireless

2 comments:

Jan said...

So when are you going to see da man?

Charles R said...

8/25 9:45a